Beverage Gas Monitoring System
Can Force Gague
|Measuring Range||0-5/10/20/50 Kgs|
|Load Division Value||0.1N / 0.01Kg / 0.01Lb|
|Power||7.2V 1.2Vx6 NiMH batteries|
Bev- Alert System
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Being a quality-conscious firm we are offering large variety of Bev-Alert System.
Immediately detects flaws
Built in alarm system
Function specific design
Low maintenance cost
Long service life
Monitor trace impurities in CO2 used in carbonated beverages and food packaging.
The BevAlert® System is designed to exceed the analytical requirements of the ISBT guidelines for the detection of impurities in beverage grade carbon dioxide such as Acetaldehyde, Methanol, Benzene, Total Sulfur, Total Hydrocarbons and more.
The function of dissolved CO2 gas in beverages is to provide effervescence and some acidity without introducing any undesired sensory effects. As CO2 is a key ingredient in.
- Linear Dynamic Range : 10,000 times ISBT detection limits
- Analysis Time : 360 seconds
- Accuracy, Linearity, Repeatability : ±1%
- Fully automated computer controlled system
- Touchscreen for set-up, control, and data display
- Remote access via LAN
- Viewable data is selectable:
- Built-in audible and visual alarms for:
- Flow control
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) generation
- Optional Trailer Sample Panel for:
- Multipoint sampling available
Consult Baseline-MOCON for Additional Analyses or Options:
- Trailer Sample Panel
- Vinyl Chloride
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- many more